The aim of this workshop is to give management level staff the tools to pass on the Design Thinking ethos and strategies to their staff. It is an informal workshop, ideal for team building.
By the end of the session participants will:
- Understand the importance of human centred design
- Be able to apply empathy to their research
- Be able to refine complex problems into workable actions
- Have practiced using their imagination to think up wild ideas
- Feel confident in their ability to turn silly ideas into practical solutions
- Have hands on experience of low fidelity prototyping
- Have key takeaways they can apply to their departments
- Be able to apply principles of Design Thinking in their department training
This workshop will use the companies products to encourage metaphor and storytelling. This will give the participants a unique understanding of products, different departmental objectives and provide participants with a problem solving strategy they can pass onto their staff.
- Workshops can be tailor made to suit the time available
- Minimum of 1 hour to 2 days.
- Maximum 50 participants
- All crafting materials provided (using scrap where possible)
- Company to provide small products to use in metaphor sessions.